Note: If you're only purchasing ebooks, head over to our ebook page on our website and purchase them there; they will be automatically emailed to you (aka you won't have to wait for us!).
**PLEASE READ: You will NOT be charged any shipping fees and there is nothing to physically pick up from anywhere if you get the auto email....just ignore that (this system is perfect for our meat delivery but not for these types of things....we're working on that). You should receive your ebooks within 24 hours of placing your order. Thank you!**
Our biggest eCookbook yet! This book is ideal when you order a 1/4 cow bundle, because it gives you a recipe for every pound of meat you will get. These recipes are great for easy, low maintenance meals that taste amazing!
What's all included in this eCookbook:
- The Cookbook with Recipes & Make Sheets
- The Recipes: You don't have to make these as freezer meals, you can just get the eCookbook to use as a great allergen-free recipe source.
- What are Make Sheets? I know from the freezer meal workshops that this is indispensable and this is what all the other similar books are missing, putting mine in a class of it’s own. Use bulk sizes, homemade sauces, etc very easily, no flipping pages, prep can be very simple and super fast if you use these Make Sheets.
- A folder containing a sheet of labels (one for each meal) and one blank template.
- NEW! A grocery shopping list that automatically updates to your meal choices in Excel.
- I lied. This, not the Make Sheets, is what now puts my eCookbooks in their own league and truly, truly makes your life much easier.
What’s NOT in the eBook:
- Bland meals
- Canned condensed Soups
- Complicated recipes
- Hard to find ingredients
The Meal Options:
- 1. Absolute Best Liver and Onions
2. Apple Cider Glazed Pot Roast
- 3. Argentine Beef Stew
- 4. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- 5. Barbacoa Beef
- 6. Beef & Black Bean Chili
- 7. Beef and Barley Stew with Mushrooms
- 8. Beef and Sweet Potato Chili
- 9. Beef Curry I
- 10. Beef Heart Stuffed with Bacon, Mushrooms and Onions
- 11. Beef Stew I
- 12. Beef Stroganoff I
- 13. Bolognese Sauce
- 14. Braised Short Ribs
- 15. Cheesy Tortellini with Ground Beef
- 16. Delicious Homemade Bone Broth
- 17. Freezer Taco Kit
- 18. German Pot Roast in the Slow Cooker
- 19. Grandma Dorothy’s Meatloaf
- 20. Hearty Tomato Vegetable Soup
- 21. Italian Meatballs
- 22. Jamaican Oxtail Stew
- 23. Java roast
- 24. Korean Style Short Ribs
- 25. Lasagna
- 26. Lazy Liver
- 27. Meatballs I
- 28. Mexi Burgers
- 29. Mexican Stuffed Shells
- 30. Paleo Gyros
- 31. Paleo Meatloaf
- 32. Pasta e Fagioli
- 33. Pepperoncini Shredded Beef
- 34. Sloppy Joes III
- 35. Southwest Flat Iron Steak
- 36. Spicy Beef Curry Stew
- 37. Steaks
- 38. Stephanie's Goulash II
- 39. Stuffed Meatballs
- 40. SuperFood Basil Meatballs
- 41. Tacos de Lengua
Save Time. Save Money. Eat Healthy. Eat Together!
Who should buy the book?
- Anyone who just purchased a bulk order or beef (1/4, 1/2 or whole).
- Anyone considering ordering in bulk.
- Anyone who wants to save time and money and still feed their family healthy, homemade meals.
- Anyone dealing with allergens or trying to cut out flour, sugar, etc.
- Expecting parents who want to stock their freezer before the baby is born (or to give as gifts to the new parents!) Also great gift ideas for someone going into or coming out of surgery, housewarming, people going through divorce or grieving, etc.
- Anyone who works outside their home and would love to come home to a homemade dinner at the end of the day!!!
This eCookbook is actually a bundle that contains a PDF, Word documents, and Excel spreadsheets. If you do not have Microsoft installed you can try using other document and spreadsheet software (if you are unable to open them I will happily refund your money). No special e-reader required!! Everything is formatted to print on regular 8.5 x 11″ paper so you are welcome to print. (Of course, we appreciate you not sharing it with folks for free!) It will be emailed to you upon purchase (or very shortly thereafter) and you will not be charged any shipping.
About Me, Stephanie Schneider
My secret to being able to run the farm, work full-time off the farm and raise our children, is freezer meals. Not the once-a-month meals you cook and freeze (way too much time, bad ingredients and they all end up tasting like frozen leftovers); but these prep-only meals that don’t require any cooking ahead of time – simply combine the meat, veggies, sauces, and spices and freeze for later. It’s very fast and very easy! It’s my superpower.
"What a concept! Fresh, organic, grass-fed meals going from your freezer to your crockpot, wave your magic wand and in a few hours, you're ready to serve your family a super delicious nutritious meal! I am probably a "lifer" for these freezer meals. I can't wait to see what's on the next menu. I have been sharing with my friends about these meals....expect to grow your business! I never knew delicious and TRULY nutritious could be in the same sentence as fast and convenient!" - Michelle L.